20 May Should all journalists study PR? Must read posts from last week
Posted at 10:52h in Resources 0 Comments
Check out these must-see posts on all things journalism:
- What are the 10 most useful social media tools of this year? Expand your horizons beyond Twitter and Facebook!
- Read about how The Guardian was able to reach 1 million followers on Twitter, and some tips on how you can do the same.
- Thinking about data journalism? Start with this post featuring experts on â€œhow to start turning statistics into stories.â€
- Should all journalists study public relations? This journalism professor sure thinks so.
- How are journalism schools today helping students develop vital entrepreneurial journalism skills? This article from Poynter explains why this shift is so important for tomorrowâ€™s journalists.
Ola Wietecha is a University of Washington student and an intern with SPJâ€™s Western Washington chapter. What do you want to know about journalism in our region? Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.